CR Computer Connectivity Services
Many growing businesses find themselves with a high quality hardware and low quality cabling and infrastructure. Their Internet and network is constantly experiencing failures and slow transfer rates. Correctly installing your cable and infrastructure equipment help to increase speed and limit downtime and disruption within your network. Many companies are unsure of the legal requirements of low voltage cabling installation and often times have cable installed in ways which violate governmental regulations and standards.
CR Computer service many of your cabling needs such as:
- Data and voice cables (Cat3, 5, 5e, 6 and 7).
- Gigabit Ethernet Installations.
- 19” Rack &apm; Cabinet Installations.
- Data Center &apm; Server Room Wire Management.
- Conduit and Wire Tray Implementations.
- Network Infrastructure Implementations.
- Structured Cabling and Labeling.
- Cable Management.
- Terminations of Cat 5, 5e, and 6 patch panels.
- Network Hub and switch installs.
- Voice, Video and Audio Cabling.
- Low Voltage Cabling.